Friday, October 12, 2007

And then there were three... O_O

Konnichiwa! ^-^
Right, so music...I love music...I don't think that life can exist without a beat or rhythm... :}
I respect all music, because people work so hard on making it...but my favorites would have to be rock (English and Japanese), J-pop (Japanese Pop), instrumental music (especially violin and piano music), and some hip-hop and rap! ^-^ I really love songs that have meanings, and so much emotions in them... :} Lately, I've been obsessed with a Japanese rock/pop star, Miyavi...Not only does he make awesome music, but he has some awesome skills with his guitar (and of course he's sooo hott! <3)!!! I've never seen anyone play their guitar like he does...it's awesome O.O
Yeah, well, that's about all I can think of right now... sayonara... ^_^

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Yes, music is a lovely element of our existence, isn't it? I've just started reading one of Nick Hornby's books, High Fidelity, - he really captures how important music is or can be in the fabric of our lives.
Melissa