Friday, October 5, 2007

Week 2 O_O

Hmm...this Wednesday (two days ago), my grandpa went to India :D. He really loves India. :} He ha, I can't believe I actually made a wish-list for my birthday! XD But, oh well, it's going to be my 18th birthday, as well as the last day I'm going to ask for presents O.O :}
Yeah...ooh! This one time, I saw a neon spider!!! O.O It was cool...I was wondering, "Does it glow in the dark?" XD Yeah, and my big little brother said that he saw a deer...near Lynden High School O.O Wow...I hope it's okay, because he said it kept getting scared every time a car passed by...Poor thing... ;^;
I want to become a manga-ka. O_O That is, I want to make Japanese-style graphic novels :}. I think that Japanese manga art (as well as their anime art) is beautiful...So detailed and serious...and I just love everything about it! ^-^
I love rock music... :} But I guess I'll talk more about that next week...because I'm hungry right now... *stomach grumbling* >///<
Sayonara!
<3

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Hi Poonam,
Manga art sounds really interesting. I was just thinking today about this Japanese film that I love -- Tampopo -- have you seen it? The director called it a "noodle western" -- it's all about food and it's very quirky.
Melissa