Friday, October 19, 2007

O_O Anime 4 us too! <3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*eating raman* Mmm...Raman...But I wish I could taste the REAL thing too you know? This packaged stuff tastes okay too...but I've always wanted to eat ACTUAL raman...with the actual ingredients in it...not just flavor powder stuff... *sigh* Oh well... ^-^
Well, since today is Friday, I'm going to draw...a lot :D
*listening to "I can tell there was an accident here earlier" By Saosin*
...I support gay people! :} I don't see any reason we shouldn't. Why can't we give them the right to marry? They are people, wanting to marry other people...just like everyone else... O.O
Plus, this might help with the orphanage problems ;}...
*listening to "The meaning of peace" By BoA and Koda Kumi*
Sometimes, when I listen to music...I feel like crying...but I don't know why... ;^; It's strange...maybe because I'm feeling lonely right now? My best friend just went to India...and she won't come back until next month... I'm missing her already though... ;^; At least she'll be here in time for my birthday :D.
Well, I've run out of things to say...
Sayonara! ^-^
*listening to "Dear" By Miyavi*
(I love Japanese singers!!! ^-^)

3 comments:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Hi Poonam,
Love the graphics this week - very cool. I know what you mean about ramen - the main story line in the movie Tampopo is a search for the perfect ramen recipe - from noodle to broth - one realizes how pathetic those 50 cent ramen noodle packages are in American grocery stores! Tampopo puts an entirely new, mouth-watering spin on the word "ramen"!
I don't know any Japanese singers - I'd like to hear some sometime!
Melissa

Nobu said...

Hi,
That character is "NARUTO"! And, "NARUTO" also means a popular trimming with ramen (kind of sliced fish sausage), do you know? That's the reason why NARUTO's favor is ramen^^

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

That's interesting, Nobu!
Thanks for letting us know.