Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 5 O_O

(oops I spelled "ramen" wrong in the previous blog...sorry about that ^^;;)
*listening to "Somewhere I belong" by Linkin Park*
When we were doing that little 5 question thing (about perception) from the book that you (Mrs. Tamminga) were reading, I began to think about something...
*listening to "One-Winged Angel/Sephiroth's theme" from the Final Fantasy Advent Children soundtrack...* :D
...One of the questions asked "Is there anyone you think that's affected by YOUR perception?" My answer to that was, "I hope not (in any negative way at least)...but possibly, when I stare at people and don't talk, it might cause people to think that I hate them...But I don't hate anyone!!"
And, now that I think about it, I finally think that I know why I quickly turn my gaze away when someone sees me (or is about to see me) staring at them. I don't want them to think that I'm glaring at them and think that I hate them! Because I don't hate anyone! TT^TT
Yeah...
*listening to "Ya Ali" from an Indian/hindi movie called "Gangster"* :o
On other news: I finally got my clip-on kitty ears! They're kind of big, but who cares! They're still cool!!! I think I'll wear 'em on halloween!!! Woot! And then later at home when all the trick-or-treaters are coming, I'll wear my cool red wig and sunglasses!!! Chyea!!!
He ha ha ha ha ha... Yeah, that's about it I guess...
Oh wait!!! Tomorrow, we're going to Micheal's, and I'm so excited! I can finally get some art supplies! I heard that they sell Prismacolor...and I wanted to try watercolor too!!! YAY!!! ^-^
Okay now I'm done.
*listening to "Got my eyes on you" By Jay Sean*
Sayonara!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

I like your photo this week, Poonam - very cool. I like hearing about the music you're listening to as you are blogging, too - music really affects my mood, how I think and write, sometimes.

Others' perceptions of us and how they affect us are complicated, I think - and as much as we'd like to think we are all free agents, unaffected by others and unaffecting to them, the fact is, we are humans and we live in a world in which we interact with and react to other humans and they react to us. I think it's interesting to analyze how and when and why all of that happens - we can't really stop it, nor should we? - but we can deal with it thoughtfully - I hope we can learn together to approach perception/how we perceive thoughtfully in our class.
Thank you for your thoughts,
Melissa