Friday, November 30, 2007

Last blog!?!? O_O

Already? Wow...XD
Well, now that I'm somewhat of an adult...things suddenly seem much more difficult than before...it's strange, when I was 17, the latest I stayed up to do my homework was about 11 pm...but for the last two days, I've been staying up till midnight to 2:30 am trying to finish my homework! x.x
On the bright side, my grandpa came back from India, and he got presents for us! :D
I received about 6 Indian clothes and a pair of somewhat western style clothes. Most of my Indian clothes are so heavy! Filled with pretty beady things and shiny (SHINY!!! XD Damn, I haven't grown up yet XD) jewel looking things, etc. It's awesome! ^_^
My favorite is my black sari...it has so many pretty red designs and shiny things on it...and to match, I received some pretty black and gold bangles, and a pretty black necklace and earrings and a ring :} WOOHOO!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(a sari looks like this :D Mine is black too, but the design is different)
Well, I guess that's about it :o
Sayonara.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay BL!!! :D <3

2 comments:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Wow, yes, I guess it is the last blog, isn't it? I had it in my mind there was one more - but you're right. This is it. I'm kinda sad I won't be reading everyone's interesting thoughts anymore (although you can feel free to continue to post, if you like : ) )
How great that you got some clothes! That's a lovely sari - if yours is anything like it, that's amazing.
Hope you're having a nice weekend,
Melissa

Katie Norris said...

Wow Poonam!!!! I can not believe you've been hiding out on us (the class), you have some great ideas and things to say! Im sad that I only now got the chance to get to know you as a person better :(

but anyways, I guess I should list some of the main things that I noticed.

1- obviously your a big fan of japan lol
2- your friends are very important to you
3- you love art
4- you love music and appreciate the effort and skills they put into making it
5- you really enjoy movies, especially that one Indian movie which i'm not even going to try and spell but i will chop it up horrible haha but it sounds really good! does it have english subtitles?
6- you appreciate your culture
7- your quirky, funny, witty and it sounds like at times, mischievous( the comment you left on your brother's evaluation is hilarious)

those are some of the main things that i noticed from reading your blogs. hope that helps :) anyways, i really enjoyed reading these, glad i got the opportunityto get to know you!

Katie Norris