Friday, November 23, 2007

Week 9 O_O

I can't believe it...but I'm not listening to any music!!! x.x It's because I'm on my big lil bro's account right now...and he doesn't have any songs on his... TT^TT...
Right, well anyway, my birthday's coming up O_O...and I'm going to the mall tomorrow :D... I can finally get my awesome big boots :D WOOhoo! The belts and zippers and blackness of it all!!!! Hot Topic rules. ^_^ And I'm also going to get my first yaoi manga! :D If you know what that is...then yeah, I'm into that stuff >///<... If you don't know...I'm too embarrassed to explain... x.x Right, well, I'm finally going to be an adult! :D Somewhat of an adult at least ^^;; I don't really have much else to say... OH! But I'm really mad!!! >:{ I had to work thanksgiving...so I was suppose to get Christmas off...but I just got December's schedule, and... I have to work on Christmas too!!! x.x All the other people that worked yesterday got Christmas off, except for me!!! TT^TT Why!?!? I was planning on telling the scheduler, but then I thought, that if she calls someone else to work that day..that wouldn't be nice...I mean, I would hate it if I get my schedule and it says that I have Christmas off...and I get all happy, but then I get a phone-call saying I have to work on Christmas.... x.x So, I guess I won't say anything... TT^TT But, then I think that means that...whoever was suppose to work Christmas...not only did they get Christmas off, but they also got Thanksgiving off too ._. ... Lucky them... They get both holidays off, and I have to work both of them... x.x
*sigh*...
I wish I had the power to heal O_O
But what would I heal?
Wounds? A broken heart?
I'm not capable of doing such things...
what am I thinking...
Silly me... XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Nobu said...

Hi, Poonam,
Oh, you are interested in yaoi--;? ..that is pleasure for adult!(We often write "801" like "801 BBS" as a cant of yaoi, but recently, we directly say "b?ys lo?e" or "BL")
Actually..I have ever made BGM for some quite famous BL computer games. That was pretty good payment job.

Poonam said...

He ha, yeah, I love yaoi...BL :D And since I'm finally turning 18...tomorrow... I bought my first ever Yaoi manga! It's called Love Recipe 1. I haven't opened it yet...it's just sitting on my shelf...waiting for me to take off the plastic thing and read it!!! <3
Hooray Yaoi! ^-^

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Poonam! What's the exact day?
I don't really know what yaoi manga is - I'm only just learning what manga is - Wired magazine had a helpful "evolution of manga" article for people like me who are uninformed. : )
You really should ask for Christmas off! No one should have to work both holidays!
See you in class,
Melissa

Poonam said...

Today! :D My birthday is today! As in, November 26. :D And we had snow today :} I think we had 1st snow on my b-day last year too... ^-^ Hooray!

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! Oops, now I'm one day late - oh, well. Happy, happy, anyway!!!! : )

Poonam said...

thanks :D