Friday, November 16, 2007

Week 8 O_O

*listening to "Unknown Solider" by Breaking Benjamin*
._. I don't really have much to say today -.-;;
I have work tomorrow...and Sunday... I still want to go to Japan...I still have weird dreams, and the most recent one that I can remember was something about shoes... I smell soap in my room o_o. He ha, I did something really funny though! I hope my big lil bro doesn't find out XD. Okay, so my little brother (who is taller than me, hence the nickname "big lil bro"), Kevin, is in 8th grade, and he has to fill out a survey thing about how well he thinks he does, in school, for schoolwork, etc. And my parents also have to fill one out (and Kevin's teacher fills one out too...all the kids in middle school have to do it...)
*listening to "Pink Seed," a Gundam Seed Destiny anime song*
Since my parents don't really understand much english, I have to fill it out (I explain to them the survey questions in Punjabi, and then they answer and I circle the most appropriate O_O) So we filled it out, and then at the end, it said "comments." I asked my parents if they had any comments, they said no...So, I decided to do something funny... X} In the comments section, I wrote "The keyword for victory is GRATED RADISH -Poonam" XD And, my brother didn't even notice! He just stuffed it in his bag...I wonder if he noticed at school...if not, I wonder what the teacher thought about it XD
Yeah, that's about the only "exciting" thing that happened this week... ._.
Sayonara...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

I wrote "The keyword for victory is GRATED RADISH -Poonam"

And I thought you were so innocent!! : )

I'd love to go to Japan someday, too - I hope you get there!
Have a great weekend,
Melissa